Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join the Bank as Assistant Manager, is required to register for the Online Written Examination. Candidates who appear and are shortlisted in the examination, will subsequently be called for a Personal Interview and on being short-listed in Interview, will have to appear for Medical Fitness Test to be conducted and co- ordinated by DNS Bank. www.salejusthere.com/jobs is dedicated to provide latest govt jobs notifications, admit card, answer keys and all related information to government jobs.
Prospective candidates will have to apply to DNS Bank after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examination, interview, eligibility criteria, online registration process, payment of prescribed application fee, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
The tentative schedule of processes is as follows:
|Online Registration||02.05.2022 to 23.05.2022|
|Payment of Application Fees- Online|
|Download of Call letter for Examination||7 days before the date of examination|
|Online Examination||June 2022|
|Download of call letters for Interview||15 days after declaration of result|
Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the DNS Bank’s authorized website www.dnsbank.in for details and updates as regards recruitment process and its dates. NO OTHER MEANS/MODE OF APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA (as 01.04.2022):
Candidates, intending to apply should ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria specified as under:
Please note that the eligibility criteria specified herein are the basic criteria for applying for the post. Candidates must be a domicile of Maharashtra State and should necessarily produce the relevant documents in original and a photocopy in support of their identity and eligibility as indicated in the online application form-pertaining to category, age, educational qualifications etc. Please note that, under any circumstances, no change in details provided during online registration will be permitted at any stage after submission of registration form of the online application. Merely applying, appearing and being shortlisted in the examination and/or in the subsequent interview does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered employment in the Bank. The Bank in no way is liable to assign reason for rejecting the candidate. Candidates are advised to visit regularly on www.salejusthere.com/jobs page to get latest updating for government jobs.
Age (As on 01.04.2022):
Minimum: 21 years Maximum: 28 years
i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1994 and not later than 01.04.2001 (both dates inclusive)
- Educational Qualification:
Degree (Graduation) in Arts/Science/Commerce/Agriculture/Management from a recognized University. However, please note that candidates with Degree (Graduation) in faculty of Engineering, Medical, para medical, Technical graduation or Diploma shall not be allowed to participate in the process and their candidature shall not be permitted.
Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidate should have Certificate/Diploma in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- ONLINE EXAMINATION
- The structure of the Examination which will be conducted online is as follows:
|Name of Tests||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Version||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||Only English||35 minutes|
|2||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
The above tests will be available only in English. DNS reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its website. Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letters from the website www.dnsbank.in
- Penalty for Wrong Answers: There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
3. Examination Centers
- The examination will be tentatively conducted online in venues across Ten centres i.e. in Mumbai (including Greater Mumbai/Navi Mumbai), Thane, Pune, Nagpur, Jalgaon, Satara, Nashik, Aurangabad, Ahmednagar and Kolhapur.
- No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained.
- DNS Bank, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc. which will be intimated well in advance through Bank’s website;.
- DNS Bank reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at Examination Centre, at his/her own risk and expenses and DNS Bank will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
4. Process for Arriving at Scores:
The Scores of Online Examination are obtained by adopting the following procedure:
- Number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying penalty for wrong answers.
- The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores*
* Scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms.
- Testwise scores and scores on total is reported with decimal point upto two digits.
Please note that candidates will not be permitted to appear for the Online Written Examination without the following documents:
- Valid Call Letter for the respective date and session of Examination
- Photo-identity proof (as specified in Point D) in original and
- Photocopy of photo-identity proof (as mentioned in (b) above)
Candidates reporting late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination.
The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is 160 minutes candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 240 minutes including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions etc.
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the online examination will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Bank. Interviews will be conducted at Mumbai only. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter for interview. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from Bank’s website www.dnsbank.in. Please note that, any request regarding change in date, centre etc. of interview will not be entertained. However the DNS Bank reserve the right to change the date/ venue/ time/ centre etc. of interview or hold supplementary process for particular date / session / venue / centre /set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any.
A candidate should qualify both in the Online Exam and interview to be shortlisted for subsequent recruitment process, details of which will be available subsequently on DNS Bank’s website.
While appearing for the Interview, the candidate should produce valid prescribed documents given below.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of interview (as applicable)
The following documents in original and self attested photocopies in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the interview
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for ONLINE EXAMINATION FOR ASST. MANAGERS
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point D of the advertisement
- Marksheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 01.08.2018 has to be submitted.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in case of SC / ST / OBC/ BC / NT category candidates. In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in Civil post & services under Government of India. OBC caste certificate containing the Non-creamy layer clause should be issued during the period 01.04.2021 to 31.03.2022. Caste Name mentioned in certificate should tally letter by letter with Central Government list / notification. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form.
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
- Experience certificates, if any
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
The Competent Authority for the issue of the certificate to SC / ST / OBC / BC / NT is as under (as notified by GOI from time to time):
For Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes/Nomadic Tribe: (i) District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner / Deputy Collector / First Class Stipendary Magistrate / City Magistrate / Sub-Divisional Magistrate (not below the rank of First Class Stipendary Magistrate) / Taluka Magistrate / Executive Magistrate / Extra Assistant Commissioner (ii) Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate (iii) Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar (iv) Sub-divisional officer of the Area where the candidate and or his family normally resides.
- IDENTITY VERIFICATION
In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead/ Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/ valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhar card/ E-Aadhar Card with a photograph/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
Ration Card and Learner’s Driving Licence are not valid id proofs for this project.
- HOW TO APPLY
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
A] APPLICATION REGISTRATION
B] PAYMENT OF FEES
C] DOCUMENT SCAN AND UPLOAD
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
For more vacancies: Click Here
Candidates can apply online only from 02.05.2022 to 23.05.2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before applying online, candidates should-
- Scan their:
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- a hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below)
ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure I to this Advertisement
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged.
- The text for the hand written declaration is as follows–
“I ___________ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE)
PAYMENT OF FEE ONLINE: 2nd May 2022 to 23rd May 2022
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
A] Application Registration
Candidates to go to the Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank’s website www.dnsbank.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the Complete RegistrationThe Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity Proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before Complete Registration.
Modify details, if required, and click on ‘Complete Registration’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
Click on ‘Submit’ button.
B] Payment of Fees
Application Fee (online payment)
Rs. 800/- NON REFUNDABLE (Rs. 678/- + 18% GST) for all candidates. Applicants have to bear the Transaction charges for online payment.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org