Institute of Banking pPersonal Selection (IBPS) has released the Probationary officer/management Traine XII recruitment 2022 notification. Students who are looking the vacancy for IBPS XII 2022 can get read the full notification and apply online for IBPS Exam 2022
IBPS Clerk Notification 2022: Welcome to all the students who are looking the Govt Jobs in 2022 and working hard for preparation of All Govt. Jobs in India. Of course, you are working hard to fight with the examination and planning accordingly. If you are thinking that How to Get Govt Jobs Easy then you are most welcome to www.govtjobsmail.com web portal which is provides all Govt. Jobs notifications, Current Sarkari Naukri, Latest Govt. Vacancies, Admit card of Govt Jobs, Syllabus for Govt. Exams, Answer key etc.
Today, we will talk about IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2022. You are at the best platform at students trusted place regarding Govt jobs. The department of Government of India higher authorities from Institute of Banking Personnel Selection have released the recruitment for Clerk level for IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection). If we talk about Post for IBPS CRP Clerks XII Recruitment Notification, So there is Total 6035 vacancies for IBPS Clerk posts for the year of 2022-23 financial year. You are advised to keep visit daily on www.salejusthere.com/jobs , and www.govtjobsmail.com .
The Details of vacancy IBPS Clerk 2022 is available from 1st July 2022 on Govt. Jobs Mail.com website and the last date is also nearby so you don’t waste the time just collect you documents, get ready and click below link for apply online for IBPS Clerk 2022 exam.
Brief Details for IBPS recruitment 2022 given below:
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has conducted the exam for IBPS.
- All the post is available for Clerks grade.
- Number of posts 6035 for various departments
- Application Closing date is 21st July 2022
- Job Location is Across India
- Selection Process for IBPS Exam is preliminary and Main examination
- Official Website: ibps.in
State wise vacancy details is given on official website you can just click here and can get state wise vacancy details for IBPS recruitment 2022.
Eligibility for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022
- Candidates who are applying for IBPS Clerk Exam should passed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university by the Government of India.
- Computer Literacy must be there, Operating system and working knowledge in computer system is mandatory i.e. candidates should have certificate/diploma degree in computer operations/language should have studied computer/information technology as one of the subject in the high school/college.
- Proficiency in the official language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the official language of the State/UT)
- Ex-servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualification should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the army special certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Force of the Union as on 21 July 2022.
Age Limit for IBPS CRP Clerk XII Recruitment
Candidates who are applying should have a minimum of 20 years and a maximum of 28 years of age of 1st July 2022.
Exam selection process will be two parts Preliminary and Mains examination
Application Fee – SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Rs. 175
Other candidates Rs. 850/-
APPLY ONLINE – CLICK HERE
FULL ADVERTISEMENT – CLICK HERE
What is IPBS: IBPS is the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, popularly known as IPBS is as autonomous body. It is registered under the societies Registration Act, 1860 and also a Public Trust under the Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950. It is created to render assistance to organizations in the areas of personnel such as recruitment, selection, placement, by designing and developing suitable measurements tests/tools, assessment of answer responses and processing results of examinations, and conduct such examination related services on request.
Conclusion: students are advised to check all the prospects, syllabus, age, and educational qualification etc. carefully, if you are looking to apply online check your name, address etc. details for admit card and if there is any correction, contact to concerned authority immediately.
You can also visit www.salejusthere.com for all type of free classified ads, blog and latest Govt. Jobs notification as well Private sector jobs.