RRB NTPC syllabus 2022: www.govtjobsmail.com providing syllabus for students who are looking RRB NTC and doing examination preparation for RRB NTPC. We are providing syllabus for NTPC for Commercial apprentice, Accounts Clerk cum typist, Junior Clerk cum Typist, Junior accountant assistant cum typist, Trains Clerk, Commercial cum ticket clerk, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Senior Clerk cum typist, Senior time keeper, Junior Timer Keeper, and station master in various Zonal railways and production units of Indian Railway Department of Central Government, India.
What is Eligibility for NTPC Exam 2022:
If you have passed 12th class because the minimum eligibility criteria for the same is 12th class pass from any recognized institution.
If you are preparing for Govt. Exams you have to daily visit on govtjobsmail.com website because Latest Govt. Jobs Notification, Current Sarkari Naukri, Latest Sarkari Jobs, Results, Syllabus and Answer keys are available here and we daily update the latest information related to Govt Vacancies.
RRB NTPC Salary:
If we talk about salary for selected in RRB NTPC from Railway Board Decides salary structure. The Basic Salary of NTPC Junior Clerk Typist is Rs. 199000/- per month.
The examination pattern for RRB NTPC and question format will be objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions pertaining to:
RRB NTPC syllabus 2022 | Subject wise Syllabus for RRB NTPC:
1. General Intelligence and Reasoning:
• Venn Diagrams
• Data Sufficiency
• Statement Conclusion
• Statement Courses of Action
• Decision making
• Maps Interpretation of Graphs
• Completion of Number and Alphabetical Series
• Coding and Decoding
• Mathematical operations
• Similarities and Differences
• Analytical Reasoning
• Jumbling etc.
• Geometry and Trigonometry
• Elementary Statistics
• Elementary Algebra
• Profit and Loss
• Number System
• LCM & HCF
• Ration and Proportions
• Time and work
• Time and Distance
• Simple and compound interest etc.
3. General Awareness:
• Art and Culture of India
• Current Events of National and International Importance
• Flagship Government Programs,
• Flora and Fauna of India
• Games and Sports
• General Science and Life Science (up to 10th CBSE)
• General Scientific and Technological Developments including Space and Nuclear program of India,
• History of India and Freedom struggle
• Important Government and public sector organization of Indian etc.
• Indian Economy, Famous personalities of India and world,
• Indian Literature
• Indian Policy and Governance constitution and political system
• Monuments and Places of India
• Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India and World,
• Transport system in India
• UN and other important world organizations and Computer Applications, Common Abbreviations.
Conclusion: Happy Students share their comments and suggestions for their valuable suggestions. Here RRB NTPC syllabus given with details. Hope who are preparing for NTPC exam will be beneficial from the syllabus of RRB NTPC.
You can also visit www.salejusthere.com for all type of free classified ads, blog and latest Govt. Jobs notification as well Private sector jobs.