The common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a national level entrance exam for admission to undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) law programmes offered by 22 National Law Universities around the country. Allotment List and Counselling has bee started and last date for all the councelling programs.
CLAT is organzied by the consortium of National law Universities consisting of the representative universities.
www.govtjobsmail.com is dedicated to read useful articles regarding Latest Govt Jobs notifications, exams, Admit cards, Jobs and all educational information.
Basically www.govtjobsmail.com is classified advt website, you can post free classified ads. Sell car, bike, real estate and property, garments, electronics, computer, laptop, mobile, find jobs, post vacancies etc.
CLAT is a Centralized National Level Entrance Test for admission to twenty two National Law Universities (NLU) in India. This exam conducted for UG and PG Law Programmes offered by 22 National Law Universities in the country.
Consortium of National Law University has released the notification of CLAT 2022 under Graduate and Post Graduate Entrance Exam. Those candidate are enrolled with CLAT admission Test Can download the Master Question Paper and Answer Key. All the information related to CLAT Entrance exam like list of participating Universities, fee information, exam syllabus and model question paper and all other information is available in the advertisement.
Enrolled Candidate Can Download CLAT Test Answer Key
- Download UG Answer Key – Question Paper | Answer Key
- Download PG Answer Key – Question Paper | Answer Key
- For Online Objection – Click Here
- Download Answer Key Notice – Click Here
CS Executive JUNE exam admit card DOWNLOAD HERE
List of all 22 National Law Universities –
- National Law School of India University Bangalore
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Science
- National Law Institute University Bhopal
- National Law University Jodhpur
- NALSAR University of Law Hyderabad
- Gujarat National Law University
- Hidayatullah National Law University Raipur
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies Kochi
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University Lucknow
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law Patiala
- Chanakya National Law University Patna
- National Law University Odisha Cttack
- National University of Study and Research in Law Ranchi
- National Law University and Judicial Academy Guwahati
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University Vishakapatnam
- Tamil Nadu National Law University Tiruchirapalli
- Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai
- Maharashtra National Law University Nagpur
- Himachal Pradesh National Law University Shimla
- Maharashtra National Law University Aurangabad
- Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Law University, Rai Sonepat
- National Law University, Delhi
CAT Exam…. Click to Read
Eligibility for CLAT – If you have completed LLB degree or its equivalent with 50% marks, you can apply for Postgraduate examination. For SC/ST it is 45% marks. There is no age limit for CLAT Exam.
Fee for CLAT – The CLAT application fee is Rs. 400 for General, and for EWS, OBC also. For ST/SC and BPL candidate, it is 3500 rupees.
NLU Admission Process 2022
The Admission of a student into one of the National Law Universities of India will solely be dependent on the CLAT result of the student. If in case, two or more students achieve the same CLAT rank, then the student with the higher marks in the qualifying examinations will be given priority. There is a reservation of seats in the various NULs of India. Apart from this 15% of the seats reserved for people belonging to SC/ST category. Some NLUs like Gujarat National Law University has a reservations of seats of females as well.
Can I get admission in NLU without CLAT ?
All NLUs except NLU Deli, accept the law entrance exam of CLAT for selecting students. If you seek admission in NLU Delhi, you will have to appear for AILET. For the admission of 2022, NLSIU conducted its own entrance exam called NLAT.
Is an attorney the same thing as a lawyer?
The English word attorney has French origins, meaning “a person acting for another as an agent or deputy.” An attorney actually practices law in court whereas a lawyer may or may not. … Although the terms often operate as synonyms, an attorney is a lawyer but a lawyer is not necessarily an attorney.
Attorneys provide clients, which may be private citizens or businesses, with legal advice and may represent them in civil or criminal trials. These legal experts may also be known as Lawyers.
Useful Information of Attorney and Advocate
- Communicating with clients to learn about their legal needs and concerns and providing them with advice.
- Developing strategies to resolve cases favorably and cost-effectively for clients.
- Explaining legal options to clients and bringing possible outcomes or threats to their attention.
- Building relationships with clients based on trust.
- Developing arguments and representing clients in criminal and civil legal proceedings.
- Preparing legal documents, such as contracts, dispositions, and pleadings, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Staying informed about current legislation, especially concerning legal specialties.
- Finding ethical solutions to legal matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Juris Doctor degree from an American Bar Association accredited law school.
- Admission to the bar in the state in which you intend to practice.
- Experience or expertise in a specific branch of law may be preferred.
- Commitment to abiding by local, state, and federal laws and behaving ethically.
- Ability to work independently or with a team of attorneys to develop the case strategies.
- Strong critical thinking, interpersonal, public speaking skills.
- Ability to negotiate, research, and communicate verbally and in writing effectively.
- Adaptability and attention to detail.
Free classified ads Sites फ्री क्लासीफाइड एड साइट Click
Difference between Indian attorney and American attorney
Unlike the United States, in India, the attorney general does not have executive authority and is not a government minister; those functions are performed by the law minister. The attorney general is assisted by the solicitor general of India and several additional solicitors general.
Things You Should Know Before Contacting a Lawyer
- Have Your Documents Ready. …
- Research the Elements of Your Case. …
- Don’t Call if You Just Have a Question. …
- You May Not Speak to a Lawyer Right Away. …
- Do Not Ask the Legal Support Staff for Advice. …
- Don’t Provide Too Much Information. …
- Answer the Lawyer’s Specific Questions.
Attorney is an overall term for an individual who offers lawful guidance and help and who behaviours suits in court.
What’s the contrast among legal advisor and lawyer?
A lawyer or, all the more accurately, a lawyer at-law, is an individual from the lawful calling who speaks to a customer in court when arguing or guarding a case. In the US, lawyer applies to any legal counselor. The word lawyer originates from French signifying ‘one selected or comprised’ and the word’s unique significance is of an individual representing another as a specialist or delegate.
Advocates versus specialists
In the UK, the individuals who specialize in legal matters are partitioned into counselors, who speak to customers in open court and may show up at the bar, and specialists, who are allowed to direct suit in court yet not to argue cases in open court. The counselor doesn’t manage customers however does as such through a specialist.
What’s an insight?
A specialist would be what could be compared to the US lawyer at-law. Insight generally alludes to an assemblage of legitimate guides yet additionally relates to a solitary lawful consultant and is an equivalent for advocate, advocate, advisor, and instructor at-law.
With respect to the truncation ‘Esq.’ for ‘Esquire’ utilized by certain legal advisors, it has no exact criticalness in the United States aside from as here and there applied to certain open authorities, for example, judges of the harmony. For reasons unknown, legal counselors regularly add it to their last name in composed location. Be that as it may, it is a title that is explicitly male with no female equal, so its utilization by legal counselors should blur away.
Any law aspirant worth his salt knows or at least has heard about the National Law Universities (NLUs). In fact, institutes like NLSUI Bangalore, NALSAR, and NLU Delhi are the flag bearers of law education in the country, having produced and shaped some of the sharpest legal minds. So, come application season, there is a great rush to get admission to the NLUs. But admission to the NLUs is easier said than done, especially the older ones, many of which are the top law colleges in the country. To begin with, the number of applications these colleges receive is huge, and on top of that, the NLU entrance exam is no walk in the park.
In this article we look at the list of NLUs in the country, the course-wise seat available at each NLU, the admission process, and much more. Keep reading.
You are reading this blog post on www.salejusthere.com/blog. This is free classified ads website, you can post free classified ads for your products and services and sell online without registration in world. Salejusthere.com is dedicated to classified ads industry. You can also get information for latest govt jobs notification.
Sale just here is a popular blog website blog website. Our Blog website template is very easy to read and its navigation is searchable. All categories are classified with different subjects and reader can easily move to one article to another article on https://www.salejusthere.com/blog.
There is list of blog sites with category names. You can also start your blog website with this site.
For more about classified ad websites Click
Like and Share the article and post comment in comment box given below-